Serves 1 very hungry person!
This epic burger was the winning burger created by Hidden Ingredient as part of the BIG K burger competition! This is a feast not only for the eyes but for the belly as well so it is not for the faint hearted!
- 160g Lamb mince.
- 1 boneless Chicken Thigh.
- 60g Lamb Neck.
- 500ml Lamb Stock.
- 1x Onion, chopped
- 1 leaf Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 Beef tomato, sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic sauce
- 1 tsp The Kebab Club Chicken Shish Marinade.
- 2 tsp The Kebab Club Lamb Shish Marinade.
- 4tbsp The Kebab Club Chilli sauce
- 1 Brioche bun
- Start off on the night before by marinating your lamb neck and chicken thigh in the Lamb Shish and Chicken Shish Marinade with 1tsp of each marinade.
- The next day marinade the lamb mince with the remaining 1tsp of Lamb Shish Marinade and set aside for grilling.
- Heat up a cast iron pot until it starts smoking and then sear the lamb neck (a couple minutes a side). Reduce the heat and add one chopped onion and soften for a few minutes. Once softened and 500ml of good lamb stock and 3tbsp of The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce. Cook in the oven with lid on for 3 hours at 150c. Leave to rest then shred and mix the remaining sauce into the meat and leave to one side for the burger build.
- Next up, grilling the chicken and burgers. Grill the chicken on a bbq/grill until internal temp hits 79c. Next up divide the lamb mince up into two 3oz patty’s and grill a couple of minutes aside. Also at this point fry a handful of French fries and add a little salt and vinegar to them.
- Now it’s time to build!!! Toast a brioche bun then add the garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato, Fries, chicken thigh, lamb patty’s, shredded lamb neck and 1 tbsp The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce. And there you have it. The Kebab Club ULTIMATE Burger!!!