Serves 4 as a side
This ratatouille is super easy to make and has a warming spicy kick from our Turkish Chilli Sauce and a lovely charred flavour from roasting the veg first. It works well as a side dish to so many different things. We have had it next to trout, chicken, falafel & just on its own for packed lunch with a pitta bread for work!
- 1 large Aubergine (or 2 small), diced into 2cm pieces
- 2 Sweet Pointed Red Peppers, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 1 Courgette, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 Red Onion, cut into 8ths
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp The Kebab Club Turkish Chilli Sauce (or more if you want more heat)
- 1tsp Dried Oregano
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 400g Chopped tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Place the aubergine, pepper, tomatoes, onion & garlic in a roasting tin, drizzle with the olive oil and place in the oven for 30mins.
- After 30mins, add in the chilli sauce, chopped tomatoes & oregano. Stir through and place back into the oven for another 20-30mins, until the sauce thickens and the vegetables soften.
- Enjoy with some crusty bread, next to fish or chicken!