This is the most delicious and easy to make dinner. Sophia, my 9 year old niece made this meatball dish with only a little bit of guidance from me.
We served it with rice and cacik but it goes great with roast potatoes & green beans as well!
- 250g Lamb Mince
- 250g Beef Mince
- 3tsp (heaped) of The Kebab Club Lamb Shish Marinade
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1tsp Tomato Puree
- 1tbsp The Kebab Club Turkish Chilli Sauce (more/use the hot version if you like it spicy)
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 150ml Beef Stock
- 1 Handful Parsley (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper
- Massage in the Lamb Shish Marinade to the lamb and beef minced meat until evenly distributed. Roll into 16 even sized meatballs.
- Place into a non-stick pan and cook until they are browned (You may need to do this in batches). Remove from the pan and place on a plate with kitchen roll.
- Add the oil to pan, followed by the onion and garlic and saute off on a medium heat until softened.
- Add in the tomato puree, followed by the Turkish Chilli Sauce. Cook for another 3-5 mins.
- Add the meatballs back into the pan and coat with the onion, tomato mixture. Then ass in the chopped tomatoes and stir. Then add the beef stock and seasoning to taste. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for around 30mins.
- Remove the lid for the last 5-10mins to thicken the sauce and then sprinkle with chopped parsley and enjoy!