This salad was an absolute winner. We decided to experiment with the sweet stem cauliflower as we had never had it before so didn't really know what to expect. Well, it was even better than we thought! This salad was even satisfying on a grey January day because the roasted cauliflower and veg gave it a slightly charred and richer flavour. Even if you're not a cauliflower lover, give this one a go!
- 250g Sweet Stem Cauliflower
- 1tsp Chicken Shish Marinade (this is vegan friendly)
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Red Onion, cut into 8ths
- 1tbsp Sweety Drop Peppers (they are jarred, drain the vinegar off)
- 60g Feta Cheese
- Salad Leaves
- 1/2tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1tsp Pomegranate Molasses
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Marinate the cauliflower in the chicken shish marinade. Add to one side of a roasting dish. Add the onion and pepper to the other side of the roasting dish and toss in the olive oil. Roast in the oven for around 15mins until the veg starts to char at the edges and has softened.
- Place the salad leaves into a large bowl and add the sweety drop peppers and the roasted peppers and onions. Mix together until all distributed. Crumble in the feta cheese and the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pomegranate molasses and mix.
- Portion out the dressed salad and place the roasted cauliflower on top. Enjoy!