This stew is super tasty, great for a warming meal in the winter but also light and summery. We usually serve with rice and salad (see separate recipes) but it would also be great with some roasted or boiled potatoes and green beans.
- 2 Chicken breast, chopped into bitesized pieces
- 2tsp The Kebab Club Chicken Shish Marinade
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped into bitesized pieces
- 1 Onion, finely sliced
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tbsp The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce (more if you like heat)
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 150ml Chicken Stock
- Handful Chopped Parsley
- Marinate the chicken breast in half of the chicken shish marinade. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and fry off until browned. Add in the onion and peppers to the pan and cook until softened.
- Add in the rest of the chicken shish marinade, tomato paste & chilli sauce. mix through so all of the chicken and veg is coated. Pour in the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock and salt & pepper. Bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat to a low/medium heat and put the lid on. Leave to simmer for around 30 mins or until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and any more seasoning to taste. Enjoy!