These eggs are a great weekend brunch dish! The Kebab Club Turkish Chilli Sauce adds a kick of chilli but also a depth of flavour from the garlic & pepper paste. We serve them with some lightly toasted Corn Bread and leaves.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tsp The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce or Hot Chilli Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry until softened. Add in the pepper, fry off until softened, then add the tomatoes and the chilli sauce. Continue to cook on a low/medium heat until they start to breakdown and the creates a sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and gently fold into the sauce in the pan. Continue gently mix until the eggs are light and fluffy.
- Serve with some corn bread and Enjoy!