This a delicious and healthy lunch, great to make the night before to take to work! I sometimes batch cook the peppers and halloumi for the rest of the week. We also like to have our halloumi uncooked as well, but it’s completely up to you!
- 140g Halloumi, sliced into 2cm thick slices
- 1 Sweet Pointed Pepper, cut length ways, halved and halved again.
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Handful Rocket
- 2 tsp The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce
- 2 Pitta Breads
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat. Place the pepper pieces skin side down and cook for around 3-4 mins until the skin softens and begins to char, flip them and cook for 3mins on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and do the same with the halloumi slices. Meanwhile toast your pitta breads.
- Spread a tsp of The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce into each of the pitta breads, place a couple of pieces of the charred peppers, top with the halloumi slices, red onion and rocket. Enjoy!