Makes 3 flatbreads
Jake Meades made these super simple but oh so delicious flatbreads using our Chicken Shish Marinade and Turkish Chilli Sauce. These take no time at all and although as a barbecue enthusiast Jake cooked this on the BBQ (which we agree gives that extra level of flavour) you could cook the thighs in the oven or in an air fryer.
- 500g Chicken Thighs
- 3tsp The Kebab Club Chicken Shish Marinade
- 2tbsp The Kebab Club Turkish Chilli Sauce
- 3 Flatbreads
- 1 Red Onion
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce
- 15g Coriander
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Marinate the Chicken Thighs in the Chicken Shish Marinade overnight.
- Preheat your BBQ (indirect cooking) or oven to 190c.
- Stack your thighs onto a kebab spike and add ½ onion to the top
- Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes
- Remove the foil to add some colour to the chicken and cook until the internal temperature is at least 74c. Chicken thighs taste a little better when they’re around the mid 80c’s, so don’t be afraid to take them further
- Half the tomatoes, shred the lettuce, chop the coriander and thinly slice the onion.
- For the Chilli mayo mix mayo with your Turkish chill sauce using a 2:1 ration of Mayo – Chilli sauce. Feel free to play around with this ratio if you like things a little hotter!
- Build your kebabs and enjoy!