Beyti is basically kofte but made with chicken mince instead of lamb. We love serving this next to giant couscous as it has a lovely pearly texture. You can add anything you want into the couscous but make sure you finish your dish off with a good helping of chilli sauce!
- 400g Minced Chicken
- 2.5tsp The Kebab Club Chicken Shish Marinade
- 180g Giant Couscous
- 1tp Tomato puree
- 15 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely sliced
- Small handful parsley, chopped
- 15 Sweety drop peppers
- 1tbsp The Kebab Club Chilli Sauce
- Pinch of Salt
- While your grill is warming (or your BBQ settling), put the chicken mince into a bowl with the chicken shish marinade and massage in until evenly distributed. Divide into 4 and shape into oblong shapes. Cooking in a hot grill for 15-20mins, turning half way through.
- Meanwhile, put the giant couscous into a saucepan and fill with enough water to just cover the couscous, add the tomato puree & salt and mix through. Cook on a medium heat until the water has gone and the couscous is soft. Mix through the tomatoes, onions, peppers & parsley.
- Place onto your plate, along with the chicken beyti which should be golden, add some chilli sauce and enjoy!!