- 300g Lamb mince
- 2tsp The Kebab Club Lamb Shish Marinade
- 50g Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Burger Buns
- Handful of leaves
- 1tsp Mayonaise
- The Kebab Club Turkish Style Chilli Sauce (or Hot if you like more of a kick!)
- Massage the Lamb Shish Marinade into the lamb mince and shape into patties about 1.5cm thick. Leave to marinate for a few hours if you have time. The marinade acts as a binding agent so you do not need to add an egg or breadcrumbs.
- Heat a pan to a medium/high heat and place the patties into the pan. Fry the patties for about 3-5mins each side, depending on how you like your burger served.
- Meanwhile, toast your buns and spread the mayonnaise in them. Place each burger onto the bun, place the crumbled feta on top, drizzle the chilli sauce over to your liking, and top with leaves & your top bun.