- 400g Chicken Thighs, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp of Chicken Shish Marinade
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 300g Sweet potato, cut into 3cm chunks
- 30g Pomegranate molasses
- 2 tsp Tomato puree or pepper paste if you have it
- 50ml Water
- Salt & Pepper
- Small bunch of Parsley, chopped
- 50g Pomegranate seeds
- Marinate the Chicken thighs in the Chicken Shish Marinade, ideally for a few hours. Place the Chicken thighs in the roasting dish with the sweet potato, onion, pepper & garlic cloves.
- Mix the olive oil, pomegranate molasses, tomato paste, salt, pepper & water in a measuring jug. Pour over the chicken and veg in the roasting dish and roast in the oven for 45mins at 190c.
- Remove from the oven once the chicken is golden brown and the potato & onions are charred at the edges. Scatter over the chopped parsley & pomegranate seeds, and enjoy!!