We are kicking off 2024 with some healthy and nutritious recipes. We are firm believers in not cutting anything out and having a healthy and balanced diet. However this year we want to be stronger and faster and need to fuel ourselves right. This chicken shish wrap is perfect for a quick mid week meal or as an alternative to a takeaway, saving you money and calories!
It is a great one for the kids as well as you can put all of the fillings in the middle of the table and every one can build their own wraps. For extra protein we had 3 chicken breasts between 2 people, this meant the wraps had a big 55g protein per portion!!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into large bitesize pieces.
- 2tsp The Kebab Club Chicken Shish Marinade
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 2 wraps
- 1/4 Iceberg Lettuce, finely shredded
- 1/4 Cucumber sliced
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, finely sliced
- 2 Pickled Chilli Peppers
- 2tbsp The Kebab Club Turkish Chilli Sauce
- Dice up the chicken breast into inch (2.5cm) cubes. Then place in a bowl and marinate in the Chicken Shish Marinade, giving it a good massage in and set aside.
- Prepare the lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion and place on a tray or board with the chilli peppers.
- Add the olive oil to a non stick fry pan and brush around the pan. Bring to a medium heat and add the chicken to the pan. Cook for around 5 mins each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and add the wraps, one at a time to warm through, flip after 1 min.
- Place all the ingredients in the middle of the table with the Turkish Chilli Sauce and build your wraps! Enjoy!
If you have an amazing recipe using our products and want it to be featured on our website then please email us your recipe and pictures to email@example.com or tag us on instagram or Facebook.