Our second recipe for our Seasonal Veg November Series.
This recipe includes 3 seasonal fruits for November; Apple, Fig and Pomegranate. The balance of flavours in the dish was spot on. The richness of the lamb chops were contrasted with the sweet fruits, creamy goats cheese and peppery rocket. As always we wanted to make this recipe super easy with minimal dishes but maximum flavour and it definitely hit all of those!
- 6 Lamb Chops
- 3tsp Lamb Shish Marinade
- 350g Baby Potatoes, leave whole or if they are big then half them
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4s
- 1/2 an Apple, sliced
- 1 Fig, cut into 8ths
- seeds from 1/4 of a Pomegranate
- half a bag of Rocket Leaves
- 40g Soft Goats Cheese, crumbled
- 1tsp Pomegranate Mollasses
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Massage the Lamb Shish Marinade into the lamb chops. once marinated place them in a large roasting tin and scatter the potatoes around the chops along with the red onion and drizzle the oil over the potatoes and onions.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for 45mins. After around 20mins, turn the potatoes and flip the lamb chops.
- Now it is time to prepare your salad. You can prep this is a bowl or on a large serving platter if you want a show stopper for the centre of the table.
- Scatter the rocket leaves around the platter, then randomly place the apple, fig and goats cheese around the outside of the platter leaving a some space in the centre for the lamb chops.
- Once the fat on the lamb chops is nice and charred and the potatoes are crispy remove from the oven. You will have lots of juices from the lamb chops in the roasting dish which you will use to dress the salad.
- Scatter the cripsy potatoes around the platter along with the charred onions. Then arrange the lamb chops down the centre of the platter.
- Scatter the pomegranate seeds, drizzle the pomegranate molasses and around 1tbsp of the juices from the roasting dish around the salad. Enjoy!!
If you have an amazing recipe using our products and want it to be featured on our website then please email us your recipe and pictures to email@example.com or tag us on instagram or Facebook.