Cooking low and slow and then a high blast at the end means that these wings are lovely and juicy but have a crisp and crunch and the beauty is all you need is wings & our marinade!
- 500g Chicken Wings, clean and snip the skin between the drumette & wingette
- 2tsp Chicken Shish Marinade
- Marinate the prepared chicken wings in the chicken shish marinade. Leave to marinate for a minimum of 30mins.
- Preheat the oven to 120c. Lay a wire rack on a baking tray and lay the wings on the rack, ensuring that they spread out. Bake in the oven for 35mins.
- After 35mins, turn the oven up to 220c and cook for another 20mins to get the skin nice and crispy.
- Once the wings are juicy & golden they are ready to eat!