This dish is so quick, easy & satisfying but super healthy and nutritious as well!
Cooking on the BBQ always adds another dimension of flavour to the meat whilst keeping it moist, but it will work on a griddle pan or under the grill.
For the shish
- 2 Chicken Breasts, chopped into large chunks
- 2tsp Chicken Shish marinade
- For the salad
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- Bunch of Parsley
- 1tsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 1tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
For the Yoghurt
For the Rice
- Marinate the chicken breast in the chicken shish marinade, leave to marinate over night or for minimum of 1 hour. Skewer your chicken breast onto your skewers, take care to make sure you are skewering through the middle of the chicken to ensure an even cook.
- Place your chicken shish on your BBQ or on your griddle pan and cook for around 15mins (turning half way through) until the chicken is golden brown and slightly charred but still moist and juicy.
- Meanwhile, prepare your salad by chopping your tomato into bite sized portions, finely slicing the onion and chopping the parsley. Place the ingredients into a bowl, along with the olive oil, lemon & pomegranate molasses and mix.
- Serve with yoghurt & rice and a nice big dollop of chilli sauce and enjoy!!