This salad is light, fresh & zesty and packed with protein, it is amazing on its own or the perfect side for your kebab.
- 1.6kg Lamb shoulder - bone in with excess fat trimmed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Lamb Shish Marinade
- 500ml - 600ml Stock (depending on the size of your pan - around 1-2cm high)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 -3 Bay leaves
- 2 Red onions, quartered
- 2 Tomatoes, quartered
- 500g Salad potatoes, left whole (or halved Maris pipers)
- Dice your tomatoes & finely slice the red onion. Then mix these in a large bowl with your black eyed beans, mint & basil.
- In a measuring jug, mix the oil, honey & pomegranate molasses. Then pour over the salad ingredients and mix again. Mix well so everything is evenly distributed & coated in the dressing.
- Crumble your feta on top, and dust with the sumac & chilli flakes.
- Serve & enjoy!!